School is In: Let’s Talk About Helping
ESCUCHEMOS JUNTOS – El Buen Samaritano (Luke 10:25-37)
- Review: – Recitamos nuestra rima “Regla de Oro”
Cuando nos reunimos en la escuela dominical,
Sigamos todos la regla de oro:
Nos tratamos cada uno con respecto y amor,
seamos simpáticos y honrados
Igual como queremos ser tratados
- Thinking: Jesus was Jewish. The Jewish people and the Samaritans did not get along. Why did Jesus use a Samaritan as the hero in this story? Who are the people we don’t get along with? Imagine Jesus using someone like that as the hero of the story.
- Bible Savvy: What is Jesus trying to teach us?
- Doing and Being: In what way do we want to be like the Good Samaritan?
- Imaginary Play [material: n/a] Pretend you are a person in trouble. The teacher walks by without helping… what does that feel like? Now the teacher is the Samaritan. How does that feel?
- Drawing [material: paper, crayons] Draw the scene you heard in the story.
This educational page is for private non-commercial personal use or for non-profit, educational use within a Christian organization/ministry – only. Copyright © 2017 Elfenworks Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. For questions or commercial licensing, contact us.