Curious to sneak a peek at what we’re whipping up next for Pastor Fish? Yes, as promised, more languages! We’re working up a release of our beloved Pastor Fish as translated into Russian!
Матушка Рыбка means ‘mother fish’ – a term of endearment that is fitting for someone who’d be loved by kids, and who would read them stories, sing songs with them, and play games. Матушка Рыбка is a friend in need, and that’s a friend, indeed!
Stories [story detail breakout page for teachers here] include:
- Creation Story, Christmas and The Easter Story
- Unforgiving Servant (Раб, который не простил)
- The Prodigal Son (Блудный сынБлудний син)
- The Beatitudes (Заповеди Блаженства)
- Washing Feet (Омовение ног)
- Noah (Ной) and Jonah (Иона)
- Red Sea (Красное мореЧервоне)
- Ten Commandments (Десять заповедей)
- David and Goliath (Давид и Голиаф)
- Mustard Seed (Горчичное зерно)
- Good Samaritan (Добрий самарянин)
- And three CD Extras!
Songs [song detail page here] include:
- Pastor Fish Theme (Матушка Рыбка)
- The Number 3 (Цифра три)
- It’s OK to Feel Sad (В грусти нет ничего плохого)
- Loaves and Fishes (Хлебы и рыбы)
- When the Lord Says “Go” (Когда Бог говорит “Иди!”)
- Sing it Out Loud (Споем вместе)
Pictured below, our translator, Tania, who recently was honored with the Order of St. Nestor the Chronicler – an award of the Orthodox Church, in the memory of the first Slavic scholar, now one of Pechersk Saints. Congratulations, Tania, how wonderful!