School is In – Let’s Talk About Prayer
Матушка Рыбка (Pastor Fish Theme)
LISTEN/SING ALONG – Отче наш (Our Father Song)
Note: Discussion, Sheet Music & Activities are still in English with translations to follow. With an ocean of work ahead, we’re swimming as fast as we can.
- Review: We Always Review our “Golden Rule Rhyme.” Say together (substitute ‘Sunday school’ for something else such as ‘bible school’ where needed):
“As we gather in Sunday school, we will follow the Golden Rule.
To each other be kind and true, as we want to be treated too!”
- Bible Savvy:having a healthy prayer life.
- What are some prayers that we like?
- How do we pray? When do we pray?
- Do I know a bedtime prayer? What is it?
- Imagination [Materials: paper, crayons] Make a drawing to show what prayer feels like to you.
- Role Play [Materials: n/a] Make a skit that acts out today’s concepts.
This educational page is for private non-commercial personal use or for non-profit, educational use within a Christian oganization/ministry – only. See bottom of this page for copyright notice. Full credit details available at www.elfenworksproductions.com on the project detail page. For questions or commercial licensing, contact us.