NHM Ministrants, a division of Elfenworks Productions LLC
Effective Date: May 26 2018
- Our Commitment to Personal Privacy
- Personal Information: What we collect, when you give it to us
- Automatic Data Collection Technologies (“Persistent Identifiers”)
- Use of Personal Information
- Review / Correction / Removal /of Personal Information
- Visitor Comments, Submissions and Postings
- Social Media Online Services
- Access from Mobile Devices
- Mobile Device and Wireless Network Security
- Data Security
- Visitor’s Responsibility
- Visitor’s Risk and Limitation of Company’s Liability for Failure of Security Measures
- Termination or Suspension of Access / Participation
- Opting Out
- Contact Us
- Our Commitment to Personal PrivacyBack to top ↑. This Policy reflects Elfenworks Productions’ commitment to protecting information we learn from each user (“User”) who provides us information through this site.
- Personal Information: What we collect, when you give it to us. Back to top ↑Personal information includes any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to any identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to you. Personal information collected from a Visitor may include:
- first and/or last name
- e-mail address
- mailing address
- telephone number
- login name
(hereinafter, individually and collectively, referred to as, “Personal Information”).
The submission of Personal Information is purely voluntary, but may be a necessary step for registering or participating in certain activities and promotions offered or made available. By providing Personal Information, the Visitor consents to the collection and use of the Personal Information by Elfenworks Productions, as stated herein.
- Automatic Data Collection Technologies (“Persistent Identifiers”). Back to top ↑Our websites and online services may use automatic data collection technologies (“persistent identifiers”) including but not limited to “cookies” and “web beacons” to collect certain information about Visitor equipment, browsing actions and website usage.Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer, which may collect:
- a customer number,
- an IP address (a Uniform Resource Locator or “URL”),
- a processor or device serial number,
- a unique identifier that might be used to recognize a user’s online activities over time and across different web sites or online services (behavioral tracking), including but not limited the type of operating system and software the Visitor is using to browse the Internet, the “URL” (web address) that the Visitor visited before and after our site and the Visitor’s Internet Service Provider; and
- geolocation data of the Visitor which may be sufficient to identify a street name and name of city or town.Web beacons are small, transparent graphic images (such as clear GIFs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) placed on website pages and advertisements for use in combination with cookies to collect website statistics, for example, to count the number of Visitors to a page, to determine the popularity of website content, to determine Visitor interest in website content, to identify Visitors when they return to a website or online service, to store information about Visitor preferences, and to verify system and server integrity.
- Use of Personal InformationBack to top ↑. Elfenworks Productions and its affiliates (e.g., online service providers) use Personal Information for internal business purposes, to communicate to Visitors about products and special offers and promotions, and for notification and publicity of participants and winners in promotions and contests.Personal Information will not be traded, licensed, sold or shared for third party marketing or promotional purposes without prior authorization or request from the Visitor.Personal Information may be used or disclosed by operation of law, in compliance with valid legal requirements or in the event of a business transaction involving the company’s assets, but only to the extent necessary and always with the commitment of Elfenworks Productions toward protecting the Personal Information may be restricted or terminated.
- California Privacy Rights. Back to top ↑ California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of web sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding Elfenworks Productions’ disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send a request via our website contact page or write us at the contact address provided herein below.
- European Union Privacy Rights. Back to top ↑ For European residents only. Under European data protection law, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• Request access to any Personal Information we hold about you (“Subject Access Request”) as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the Personal Information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the Personal Information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the Personal Information will be stored, the source of the Personal Information, and the existence of any automated decision making;
• Obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you;
• Request that Personal Information held about you is deleted;
• Prevent or restrict processing of your Personal Information; and
• Request transfer of Personal Information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the Contact page or write to us at the address provided herein below.
- Note to International Visitors. If you access any of our Sites or services from countries outside the United States of America, please note that our Sites are hosted on servers located in the USA. If you do not wish for any information to transfer to the USA at all (e.g., IP Address, country of origin) then please do not access any of our Sites and/or services.
- Visitor Comments, Submissions and Postings. Back to top ↑Our web sites and the online services in which we participate may allow the ability to post comments, information about yourself and others, and to upload media content. Submissions to Elfenworks Productions web sites are subject to the posted Terms of Service. Please be aware that any information you post to publicly viewable site and services can be accessed and use by others. We cannot control what others may do with information you voluntarily post, and once you post information you may not be able to edit or delete it. We urge you to use caution when posting any information online.
- Review / Correction / Removal /of Personal Information.Back to top ↑ A Visitor may review, correct and/or delete Personal Information by e-mail request using our website contact page or by using the contact information provided below. Visitors may also opt out of receiving communications from us about offers, contests, promotions, activities or new products by advising us by e-mail request using our contact page or by using the contact information provided below, or through available opt-out features. If Personal Information is deleted or consent to the use of Personal Information is revoked, a Visitor’s participation in activities requiring the use of Personal Information may be restricted or terminated.
- Visitor Comments, Submissions and PostingsBack to top ↑. Our web sites and the online services in which we participate may allow the ability to post comments, information about yourself and others, and to upload media content. Submissions to Elfenworks Productions web sites are subject to the posted Terms of Service. Please be aware that any information you post to publicly viewable site and services can be accessed and use by others. We cannot control what others may do with information you voluntarily post, and once you post information you may not be able to edit or delete it. We urge you to use caution when posting any information online.
- Access from Mobile DevicesBack to top ↑. Visitors using social media sites should be aware that information you submit on such sites may be accessed on mobile phones and other mobile devices that allow information to be synced and saved by friends and others. You should only share important or sensitive information with people you trust because they may be able to save and share it, knowingly or unknowingly, with others you do not intend the information to be shared with.
- Mobile Device and Wireless Network SecurityBack to top ↑. Mobile devices such as cell phones and other devices using WiFi networks can have financial and other information intercepted during use. It is important to use only encrypted transmissions on secured WiFi networks when transmitting Personal Information. In addition, passwords and other login information should be stored in password protected files in case a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Data Security. Back to top ↑Elfenworks Productions and its affiliates use appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology for the transmission of Personal Information. To take advantage of this technology, your browser software must support 128- bit encryption.
- Visitor’s Responsibility. Back to top ↑Visitors must also take precautions to prevent unauthorized access and use of Personal Information including but not limited to login names and passwords. For example Visitors should not disclose or allow others to use their personal passwords or other personal identification information used to access and/or conduct transactions on this site. Visitors are solely responsible for all results (claims, liabilities and damages of any kind) arising from or related to their disclosure of Personal Information to another person or entity, whether the disclosure was intentional or not. Visitors agree not to use anyone else’s personal identification information without proper authorization.
- Visitor’s Risk and Limitation of Company’s Liability for Failure of Security MeasuresBack to top ↑. Due to the nature of electronic communications and storage, the company’s security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse, theft or alteration of Personal Information collected from the site. THEREFORE, THE VOLUNTARY SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION VIA THIS SITE IS AT THE VISITOR’S SOLE RISK AND EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, EACH VISITOR AGREES THAT ELFENWORKS PRODUCTIONS AND IT AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF SECURITY MEASURES OR FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, DISTRIBUTION, ALTERATION OR THEFT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION VIA A COMPANY SITE OR ONLINE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ELFENWORKS PRODUCTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY FAILURE OF SECURITY MEASURES OR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, DISTRIBUTION, ALTERATION OR THEFT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Opting OutBack to top ↑. If you have subscribed to or are otherwise receiving Elfenworks news, alerts, blog posts, or similar information from us by email and no longer want to receive such information in the future, you may opt-out of receiving these emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of those emails you receive. Please allow ample time for us to process your request. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing, please contact us using the contact information below.
Elfenworks Productions, LLC
P.O. Box 2078
San Mateo, CA 94401