See our main CREATION CARE PAGE for easy Creation Care tips, and our WebDef entry for definition and scripture
TEN Christian Creation Care Online Resources
- Case4America.org – Christians for a Sustainable Economy.
- Center for Environmental Leadership – Empowering Christians to care for creation, and educating the next generation of Christian environmental leaders.
- EarthCare – A Christian organization working to promote sustainability within the Christian community.
- Eco Palms – Palms for Palm Sunday while protecting forests and providing sustainable livelihoods.
- Green Christian UK – Formerly Christian Ecology Link. Open to all, “we walk alongside those of faith and no faith.”
- www.simpleliving.org – equips people of faith to challenge consumerism.
- YOU ! You can be a leader by posting ideas, helpful hints, and links on your web presence.
TEN Interesting Creation Care Nonprofits
- Environmental Defense Fund – Forward thinking, long-established, focusing on real solutions for climate, oceans, ecosystems, and health. They suggest that by lending your voice, you can create a groundswell of support to influence policy and industry leaders.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium – With a mission to inspire conservation of the oceans, and Seafood Watch science-based recommendations help consumers choose good alternatives and avoid harmful ones.
- Natural Resources Defense Council has a helpful “act now” page for steps to take, today, to help save the Monarch butterfly, to reduce mercury in our water, and more, as well as a helpful list of nonprofits working on environmental issues.
- Friends of the Earth – forty years of advocating for what’s needed, rather than settling for what’s expedient. Action toolkits make involvement easy.
- Worldwatch.org – World Watch Institute – Analyzes interdisciplinary environmental data from around the world, providing information on how to build a sustainable society. Helpful “10 ways to go green” is kept updated.
- Sierra Club – The oldest and largest environmental group in America.
- Sustainable.org – the Sustainable Communities Online website, linking communities together for information sharing.
- 350.org – Building a global movement to solve the climate crisis from the bottom up.
- World Wildlife Federation – striving to safeguard the natural world. Symbolic adoptions of animals and ‘frontline hero’ dolls are fun teaching tools and gifts.